Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Poems


Voyage to God



The joy of beauty, Love and wisdom
I have seen it all in Krishna
The eternal beauty of God
Karma, sorrow, struggle and silence

He conquered my self, inner and outer
I have kept my promise for sometime
And then forgot him and walked alone
Still He carried me all the Way

I was filled with joy and bliss by the
Touch of His hand, as a child felt in the lap
Lap of his mother or tree grown from a seed
I know He is my father, mother, wife and child

Life is all for His realization
By realizing what not am I
Through the science of purity of heart
And combining mind with soul and Him

I knew it then and there why life is the path to be
Followed and the aim to be achieved, not for me alone
But for whole souls to realize eternal souls
The ever illuminating, the ever lasting Joy and Love.



( by Dr.N.Ramkumar


No comments:

Post a Comment